List Price: $103.95
Sale Price: Too low to display.
The Camco Olympian RV 5100 Elite Gas Barbecue Grill is designed for RV and outdoor uses. This high quality heavy-duty cast aluminum barbecue increases flavor without flare-ups. It has a large cooking area of 175 square" and the patented smoker plate is designed to offer the fullest flavor while minimizing grease fires. The stainless steel burners heat up faster, clean more easily, and resist rust. After the grill is preheated, the food drippings fall onto the smoker place where they vaporize and turn into flavorful smoke, producing great barbecue flavor. The grill is quick and easy to assemble. The grill includes adapters to use with RV on-board Quick-Connect low pressure gas supply or a 1-lb disposable cylinder. The Camco Quick-Connect x ACME propane hose (57629) must be purchased separately to use the grill with a 20 lb propane cylinder.
- Mounting bracket included to hook grill to the side of the RV
- Smoker plate is designed to offer the fullest flavor while minimizing grease fires
- 175 square inches of cooking surface
- Offers 12,000 BTU hour output
- Includes 175 square inches of cooking surface and a 12,000 BTU per hour output
More sites to check out
Barbecue Sites - Leisure and Cultural Services Department
Saturna Island Lamb Barbecue - Home Page
Grills By Paul Wall
The Official Website of Pigheaded BBQ
Regional Eating in the United States Infographic | Farm to Table